Return to Index  

A good method for determining prices would be...

April 28 2012 at 8:59 PM
Keoni A.  (Login itsmekeoni)
YF

Response to Prices for guns in collection that I have to sale

...to use the Yellow Classifieds and do a search by date for each of those rifles and see what you can find in there. Often time using retailers prices of used guns will cause you to get your hopes up as they tend to sell for a bit higher because they have overhead to deal with. As far as the Webly, check to see if it is a Turkish made model as those are really cheap.

-Keoni

====================================================

wp.png Airgun Info Blog twitter2.png @airguninfo and @keoni_a facebook2.png Facebook

AirgunHelper32.png Download Airgun Helper Mobile for Android 2.2+ smart phones

Announce your airgun event.

calc_qr_yellow_100px.png
Scan QR to download
straight to phone (old version)

market.png
Scan QR to download from phone market
straight to phone

direct.png
Scan QR to download
straight to phone (new version)

Respond to this message   

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.