Return to Index  

How did the Marauder change the game? There is nothing original or innovative about it...

April 29 2012 at 6:50 PM
  (Login Riversidesports)
YF

Response to Hmmm

much of the gun is directly knocked off from Theoben's previous design work after all...
only thing you can say is it did offer a far cheaper, {both in price as well as quality} alternative to European rifles which allowed more shooters to get into the PCP end of the hobby.

I agree they likely have not made a cent on the Rogue and there are many reasons for that

Respond to this message   

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.