Q's about modifying a Marauder PistolMay 4 2012 at 12:37 PM
|Wayne (Login theCADman99)|
Just getting into pcp's (just bought a discovery) and I'm really enjoying myself. I'm already itching for another gun and I'm wondering if I can modify a Marauder pistol to do the following:
~19 ftlbs in .177
Quieter than my discovery (which is a lot louder than even my NPSS)
Would it be a simple as a regulator (even available for the marauder pistol?), hdd, deping, tune for a higher fill pressure, maybe a transfer port and hammer spring?
I'm planning on shooting it as a rifle with the stock.
- check the green - dan house on May 4, 2012, 12:50 PM
- Seems optimistic. - Devin on May 4, 2012, 1:12 PM
- Oh wait, .... .177 - dan house on May 4, 2012, 1:45 PM
- Prod + 13ci tank - lpk5 on May 4, 2012, 3:17 PM
- Walnut Thumbhole Carbine Stock @18-20 fpe - Scott on May 8, 2012, 7:08 PM