Ninja make the regs right here in the U.S.May 4 2012 at 3:33 PM
|Phil (Login Duane30)|
Response to Phil, can you reference all the parts that are involved in this anomaly?
The mechanism is simple, a regulator made by Ninja. The only part they do not make is the pressure gauge. The bottles, regs, etc are all made right here.
"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."
- So if I follow this correctly - cal on May 4, 2012, 4:43 PM
- Here is what I think Phil is doing - Glover, Walter on May 4, 2012, 4:52 PM
- Okay... - Phil on May 4, 2012, 5:15 PM
- The problem is with your test method.... - bstaley on May 4, 2012, 5:25 PM
- Phil, The pin only opens when the two devices are completely engaged - cal on May 4, 2012, 5:25 PM
- My take - Glover, Walter on May 4, 2012, 5:26 PM
- Another explanation... - Doug T on May 4, 2012, 5:28 PM
- Phil, Your description is difficult to follow - cal on May 4, 2012, 7:52 PM