Return to Index  

Thanks to the NTAGM May 5 attendees

May 5 2012 at 8:29 PM
Ron  (Login WhittTX)
YC

Just wanted to thank everyone that came over! Chris and Bill coming over Friday to help move the tables out before the rain came in. People showing up early on Saturday to put out the awnings and targets and then staying to help take things down. Roald and Dano coming out of their caves. Mike coming over from Tyler and Ron R driving up from Waco doing the FT setup and instruction. Lost count but we had at least 25 show up with Susan and Allen dragging in late. Warning I have decided to get a smaller cowbell since the 4" one I have at 100 yards is just not a challenge anymore. I can see FT in the future, maybe something in June.

Till next time, Ron

PS
Anyone have pics?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.