Is it possible to get a FX Royale .177 with a LW Barrel ?May 6 2012 at 6:20 PM
RogerV (Login RogerV55)
Here I go again, still looking for a Very Accurate back yard shooter with Adjustable Power, Side Lever, Magazine Fed, Bottle gun with over 100 shots per fill on low power.
I tried the new offering from FX, Verminator MKII in .22 cal and was not pleased with several things so back to the drawing board.
If FX will sell me a Royale .177 with LW barrel I think I will be happy. If not how do I get this done?
- It is my understanding that AOA Will simply trade out ST for the LW - checkursix on May 6, 2012, 6:52 PM
- What did you not like about the Mk2 Verminator, if you don't mind saying? - Lance Bernard on May 6, 2012, 8:11 PM
- is LW better than smooth twist is .177? nt - anewguy on May 6, 2012, 8:11 PM
- I own one & Love it. - John on May 6, 2012, 8:50 PM
- let me know what you find - Brad on May 7, 2012, 12:56 AM