Return to Index  

With all this MAX talk I find it interesting

May 27 2012 at 11:17 AM
  (Login CalG)
YF

That there is so much condemnation of the manufacturer due to the pellet fussiness of the magazine, while similar shortcomings in accuracy are roundly accepted.

I say, if the barrel is found to shoot only one pellet in the entire universe "acceptably", stocks are piled and woeful laments are heard if that particular pell is in short supply. And never a word of "poor manufacturing" as cause for this "pickiness".

But now with this "new" MAX, none will even give a breath of effort to discover if there is a "good pellet" that functions properly with the loader mechanism. What if the pells that fail in the magazine also do not fly true? Are the dogs called off?

I believe some shooters have mentioned selection of pellets based on skirt depth and probe configuration without condemnation of the manufacturer.

Perhaps AoA would do well to include a tin of "proper" pells with each Max shipped. Certainly there must be margins to do as much.

'mostly a question of expectation, is what I see. and that 2K is real money for a pop gun wink.gif

All in good fun

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.