Return to Index  

read your write up on the TAG

May 29 2012 at 7:43 PM
carpecervisi  (Login carpecervisi)
YF12

Response to I'll get to that in due time...

I'm impressed with the early tear down you did. Not that it looks difficult, I just don't have the balls to do that quite yet. happy.gif

I do agree with you 100% with the negatives: it's uncomfortable to hold (in either hand) and it pinches the thumb webbing. The charging port mod should have been done at the factory. The air gauge is completely worthless due to the location and trigger linkage.

Also on the positives: I think this will be a modder's dream platform. Lots of potential in either using AEG shells or custom stocks. Hopefully there are a lot of AEG electric internal mods that could be done, assuming the mags can keep up.

I'm really looking forward to what you come up with. Great job!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.