Why bother measuring pellet heads when it is easier to Resize?June 4 2012 at 1:15 AM
|Davex (Login steeldreams007)|
I still subscribe to the idea of weighing pellets, but measuring dimensions of each and every pellet? I just resize, and if resizing does not ensure uniformity in pellet heads, what does?
- Good question Dave - Eddie on Jun 4, 2012, 7:26 AM
- I have been resizing for a couple of years - Jim on Jun 4, 2012, 7:47 AM
- I don't know of any resizing method to make a pellet head bigger , - james perotti on Jun 4, 2012, 8:06 AM
- Been thinking about a "pass through" sizer - are these any good? - Alan on Jun 4, 2012, 9:29 AM
- the problem with resizing - Russell Best on Jun 4, 2012, 8:28 PM