Return to Index  

Of these springers, opinions requested: RWS 56TH,

June 14 2012 at 12:22 AM
JD  (Login jamesd.18)
YF

AA's all models, HW80, 90, 95, 98, Beeman R1, all in .22 let's say. I am a well rounded user of airguns. Plinking, short and long range, hunting, targets for groups. I've never owned anything nicer than a tuned RWS and I've tried a factory TX200 and HW. I am thinking I would like the 56TH as I would be able to see the pellet like a PCP. I have 3 pcp's I will most likely keep for good unless the right price (it won't) be offered. I've had alot of springers, but nothing great, so I think it's time I get a good one to use for fun and simplicity. PCP's are expensive and a pain at times. I LOVED the HW's build quality and factory shot cycle. I found the AA's very nice also. I need a ambi stock as I usually shoot lefty but sometimes righty if required. What's your opinions on these as the best?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.