Return to Index  

shoebox compressor will be here tomorrow.

June 14 2012 at 12:41 AM
  (Login johnny366)
YF

since i got the LW .22 barrel for my mrod from jim gaska along with the the air tube extension and the shroud extension, i've been having a blast shooting this thing. have two of the benji hand pumps i've rebuilt so many times i can do one in 10-15 minutes now. i have kept those things busy. my old tired shoulders can't take much more so i ordered a shoebox compressor and according to ups it will be delivered tomorrow. sure hope it comes with all the pieces to connect to my mrod. i live in a small town and finding airgun stuff here isn't very easy. already have the other compressor waiting to hook to it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.