Return to Index  

First blood with the AZ Falcon PF25....(graphic)

June 14 2012 at 1:14 AM

Derek  (Login Stealth_Warrior)
YC

Nailed this little bugger at a lasered 52 yards. Haven't been able to do much shooting lately but I saw a pigeon on the powerline and quickly dispatched him, 18 grain JSB at 29 fpe and he goes down like a sack of rocks. Bout 10 mins later a couple Starlings decide that they'll take his place and I quickly nailed this one. Unfortunately the pigeon couldn't appear for the photo, on of the town kitties must have grabbed him.

[linked image]

Over all super impressed with this rifle. The tune from Allen was worth every penny and more. At 52 yards the shots were almost too easy. If you find one of the used market grab it up, the trigger is to die for.

Semper Fi,
Derek

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.