Return to Index  

Hawke Airmax EV 4-12x40 question.

June 17 2012 at 6:52 PM
Jim in SWMO  (Login jmhenrichs)
YF

I've been thinking about one of these for my RWS/Diana 34 Pro Compact. I've got a full size Leapers SWAT 3-12x44 on it now. I really like the Leapers SWAT and the side focus is nice. But, damn, it's one heavy scope. It's time for something lighter. The 4-12x40 Airmax cuts almost half a pound off the weight of the Leapers and is shorter to boot. Plus, it fits my budget. So I have a question for those of you who own one of these scopes.

How close does the 4-12x40 Airmax EV actually focus? The Hawke website says that the Airmax scopes focus down to 10yds. But PA's site says the 4-12x40 only focuses down to 15yds. Which is correct?

"You've come far, pilgrim."------"Feels like far."
"Were it worth the trouble?"----"Ah, what trouble?"

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.