Return to Index  

Filling a Hammerli PCP?

June 17 2012 at 9:14 PM
  (Login Shamu25)
YF

My son just got a Hammerli Pneuma on the Yellow. Came with a fill probe and a big brass threaded cap. I have a scuba tank and fill adapter for a Marauder. It appears that I simply need to remove the Foster quick disconnect and buy a female to female fitting and screw the fill probe to the hose and we are in business. Couple of questions. First, I understand that the threads are not NPS but British. So where to buy a fem to fem fitting. If he buys the Air Venturi scuba adapter with hose from PA it appears that the fill probe will simply screw into the hose fitting and we don't mess with my Marauder setup. Second, does the probe simply poke into the fill port on the end of the Hammerli? Thanks for any help? and other thoughts? BTW...what is the big brass threaded cap for that came in a ziplock?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.