Return to Index  

Here is where the FULL-AUTO comes into Play

June 23 2012 at 3:16 PM
  (Login manny6666)
YF12

My Landloard came Back from Vegas for a 6 weeks vacation, the guy is a Gun nut ( Ex Military )

He's being impressed before by the Sumatras and Big Bores,....but Boy you had to see Him when I shot and got Him to shoot in Semi first and than Full Auto, never seen a 65 year old smile so much happy.gif and than run get the neighbor, an other gun nut,...the 2 guys where just laughing and having a great time shooting the MAX ( with me doing the pumping sad.gifsad.gif )

and Planning how the get the wives to agree spending that kind of money for a Pellet gun happy.gifhappy.gif

Pricless happy.gifhappy.gif

==============================
Dragon Claw .50 "Tuned"
DAQ Outlaw .452
Career 707 Ultra "Black Mamba" .357 "Tuned"
Career 707 Ultra .357
MAX .25
Career 707 III Carbine .25
Sumatra Carbine .25
Sumatra Carbine .22
AR6 Pistol .22
Walther Talon NP .25
Hatsan Torpedo 100 x .22 "Tuned"
Trail NP XL .22 "Tuned"
RWS 34 .22
Nitro Venom .22
Hunter Sport .177 "Tuned"
Hunter 220 .177

This message has been edited by manny6666 on Jun 23, 2012 3:21 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.