Return to Index  

Interesting to say the the least video on Wolverine .303

June 23 2012 at 10:41 PM

(Login Stealth_Warrior)
YC

Not sure if you guys have seen it yet. First video on daystates page
http://www.daystate.com/index.htm

Overall the video is brutally painful to watch due to the rather stupid humor they were going after. Once you get past some weirdo in camo guarding the rifle they actually get around to shooting it a few times and go over the gun a bit. Anyways this might be old news, but worth a look if you haven't seen it yet. Just thought I'd share. If that's how the gun is actually shooting at 50m then I'm sold. Time to make a new piggy bank as I'm sure this baby will be pretty spendy. I'm pretty excited about this gun, should be sweet.

Semper FI,
Derek

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.