Return to Index  

Head shot at 127yds today...

June 24 2012 at 12:14 AM
mark weyker  (Login mweyker)
YC

I was shooting at my brother-in-laws farm today,and a bunny came out at a range found 127yds.My brother-in-laws wants me to shoot the bunnies because of damage they do to his plants.I don`t like to shoot them until hunting season but this particular bunny was crouching down very low in the grass ,not giving me much of a target and I love challenging shots.My weapon is a AZ reg`d .22cal mk2 set at 855fps with 18.1 jsb`s.I put the hawke scope on 11x and aimed (3)mildots high right on the top of his head which was the only part that was available,and down he went (after a backflip).I will replay this shot over and over in my mind for a long time,sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.