Return to Index  

FX Independence problems

June 29 2012 at 5:19 AM

(Login williamN)
YC

Response to A quick look at the FX Indy .22

Not a rant but a heads up to anyone considering the Indy.

I owned 2 of them and had pump problems with both.

One I bought new and the other used and was less than a year old.

The new one needed rebuilt the first 7 months then again just 6 months later. I sold it after the 2nd rebuild

The less than 1yr old arrived to me with pump problems so I sent it out for a rebuild. As soon as it arrived back from being serviced by AoA I sold it. The day the new owner received the Indy he reported to me that it would not pump and had to send it back to AoA sad.gif

I could have just been unlucky but like to let others know. Up until the 2nd rebuild on my new Indy I considered it the best airgun I had ever owned ( and I have been thru a lot of PCPs ).

ETA: The Indy I purchased new had a total of around 1500 pellets thru it.

This message has been edited by williamN on Jun 29, 2012 5:22 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.