To Reg or not to reg?July 6 2012 at 11:13 PM
|Davex (Login steeldreams007)|
A quick browse easily shows that most of the reliably accurate rifles at the 100-150 yard mark are regulated.
But we should not forget that regulators often fail, and sometimes, they seem to know the best time to fail when it hurts most.
So, what have you to say?
- Depends on the gun you are using. Quality can't keep maintenance away! - Mat Bean (matteusz) on Jul 6, 2012, 11:42 PM
- I need a reg for a target rifle. nt - Flintsack on Jul 7, 2012, 12:02 AM
- If you desire groups like Mikes, get it regged, but - JD on Jul 7, 2012, 10:42 AM
- I'm prety sure Hary's Tarantula isn't reg'd..that should tell you something .nt - scot laughlin on Jul 7, 2012, 1:15 PM
- So far... - robert on Jul 7, 2012, 5:29 PM
- Regged guns shoot their whole air usage at the "same" velocity. - Doug T on Jul 7, 2012, 9:43 PM