Return to Index  

Beeman RS3 trigger info needed

July 17 2012 at 7:36 AM
  (Login lkbonham)
YF12

Greetings:

I've got a Beeman X2 Elite Sportsman with an RS3 trigger (two-stage trigger with three screws for trigger adjustment; may be be the China version of the Rekord trigger). Manual is almost completely silent on how to adjust the trigger. I called Beeman and they told me that for liability reasons they won't make any significant information on trigger adjustment available, but they acknowledged that this information is out there.

I found a couple of older posts online that point to a scan of what was apparently the original manual with detailed instructions, but the links to the scan no longer work.

Anybody have the scoop here? Ideally I'd like an exploded diagram or some sort of walk thru so that I can adjust the second stage to a lighter, crisper break (which may involve some polishing or spring replacements).

Alternatively, anyone have recommendations for a decent airgunsmith who could do a trigger job on this for a reasonable price? (Bear in mind that while this is a decent plinker/pest controller, it's still a relatively inexpensive springer that isn't worth spending a fortune on.)

Thanks!

LKB
Austin, TX

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.