Looking to make a 10M rifle, but need a front globe sightJuly 17 2012 at 1:23 PM
JohnnySuperDad (Login JohnnySuperDad)
The outside diameter of the barrel muzzle/weight is .865". (ARCHER AIR QB78 MUZZLE WEIGHT)
Does anyone know of an after market front sight that can be mounted to that?
Changing the barrel, and/or removing the weight are not an option for me, just looking to slip something on the end of the muzzle weight and clamp down to hold it on.
Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction, Archer Air doesn't have anything that will work.
- Check Pyramid Air. They have all kinds of sights. nt - Mark G. on Jul 17, 2012, 1:28 PM
- As I recall.... - PetefromTn on Jul 17, 2012, 1:31 PM
- Globe Front Sight - Greg Lundy on Jul 17, 2012, 1:36 PM
- Maybe something like this would work. PICS - BUD on Jul 17, 2012, 2:34 PM
- Think this will work - JohnnySuperDad on Jul 17, 2012, 3:19 PM