IF I want to shoot at 100y, where would you recommend zero?August 6 2012 at 8:38 PM
|Davex (Login steeldreams007)|
muzzle velocity - 850fps
pellet - JSB 18.1 grains
scope - Mueller Target Scope 8-32x44 Target Dot reticule
ten Airgun Silhouette Chicken set at 100 yards, to be shot in a five minute time frame, Outdoor Benchrest, sand bag at the front, bag at the rear.
Your inputs are highly appreciated. Thank you.
- Is this a trick question? Even if so, I'll bite and say the obvious... - Steve in NC on Aug 6, 2012, 8:59 PM
- What........ - Marino on Aug 6, 2012, 9:27 PM
- Zero at 100 yards . Near zero approx 5.5 yd. Here's how to do it .... - Yrrah on Aug 6, 2012, 9:43 PM
- Yes - if you already know the distance to the target, just zero to it. -nt - Ron Mc on Aug 6, 2012, 10:28 PM
- Look at this, maybe it'll help - JD on Aug 6, 2012, 10:49 PM