Questions about Rapid, Royale, & Alan Z.August 6 2012 at 9:06 PM
|Eric (Login amarillo783)|
I am planning to make a significant purchase in the near future. I have been leaning towards a Rapid. However, I am noticing that countless people brag about their AZ tuned Rapids. I am clear that he is regarded as one of the best AG tuners in business. How much does is cost for a typical tune job from him? If I spend $1700 on a gun and then several hundred more on tuning, I am at the price of a new Air Wolf. Are Rapids as good as Royales if not tuned? I have not heard much negative about the Royale, nor have I heard much about having them tuned. I really like the look of the Rapid and have a dealer reasonably close to where I reside.
My main interests are small game hunting, pesting, and field target. I really enjoy going to my club and having other shooters watch in disbelief as I pick off spent .9mm casing at 25 yards with my Huntsman. I now want a gun that will do that at 50 & 100.
Thanks in advance for any useful comments.
- Rapid tunes after new gun sent to him, you are looking at $2500.00 + - CheckUrSix on Aug 6, 2012, 9:20 PM
- AZ is doing a full tune on a Rapid I purchased from - Jerry on Aug 6, 2012, 10:08 PM
- I own Both- - John on Aug 6, 2012, 10:39 PM
- Agree with John 100%...And - Noodles on Aug 6, 2012, 11:13 PM
- My Brand new FX 500 is at Allen's right now. - kevinbrian on Aug 6, 2012, 11:45 PM
- Eric, A Z would improve any new rifle sent to him. Not just - Dwight Callis on Aug 7, 2012, 7:17 AM
- A few more questions... - Eric on Aug 7, 2012, 8:25 AM