Return to Index  

Questions about Rapid, Royale, & Alan Z.

August 6 2012 at 9:06 PM
Eric  (Login amarillo783)
YF12

I am planning to make a significant purchase in the near future. I have been leaning towards a Rapid. However, I am noticing that countless people brag about their AZ tuned Rapids. I am clear that he is regarded as one of the best AG tuners in business. How much does is cost for a typical tune job from him? If I spend $1700 on a gun and then several hundred more on tuning, I am at the price of a new Air Wolf. Are Rapids as good as Royales if not tuned? I have not heard much negative about the Royale, nor have I heard much about having them tuned. I really like the look of the Rapid and have a dealer reasonably close to where I reside.

My main interests are small game hunting, pesting, and field target. I really enjoy going to my club and having other shooters watch in disbelief as I pick off spent .9mm casing at 25 yards with my Huntsman. I now want a gun that will do that at 50 & 100.

Thanks in advance for any useful comments.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.