Return to Index  

YOU are a helpful person, and I appreciate that immensely,

February 17 2017 at 9:22 AM
JD  (Login JamesDingle777)
AR&P

Response to no need for a reg tester, just chrony

but NO, I don't have a Chronograph as of now. I owned 3, I shot 1, sold the other 2 when I got all my PCP's set up right, and all pellet data with spring guns and pellet combos written in journal.
I will buy another chronograph and find BC from 10 to 20 yards, not 25 to 50 and end up shooting one again. I know I need one to do stuff like this, set my first regulator, (thanks to you Robert, I now know how, THANK YOU SIR!) and to tell if a spring or seal is going bad on a spring gun. Yes, as meticulous as I am about shooting I definitely need another Chronograph. In the near future. You saved me $ Robert, thank you.
The only thing is the regulator should be rebuilt while out. And adjusting it requires disassembly every time, which stinks. It's time consuming and you risk nicks on o-rings every time. I'll get my o-ring set for gun and reg, buy a crony, chamfer everything, and get to work. Thank you again. I really appreciate when a fellow air gunner helps to teach the novice. You're a good Man.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.