Are the V-Glide systems so good compared to sayMarch 17 2017 at 2:47 PM
|James Dingle (Login JamesDingle777)|
a professional Vortex tune by John in PA or any tuner that they warrant the extreme cost? For those that know, what is the best tune kit, or tune job by World known tuners available?
Reason I'm asking is I think a V-glide kit costs more than say a basic tune by Paul Watts or Hector Medina. They may even cost more than advanced tunes Paul gives or custom pistons Hector builds for Diana's. Are v-glides THAT great? As far as V-Mach, how do they compare to Vortex or Maccari, etc?
- Hey James - don't the V-Glide kits include pistons and such? - - SteveV on Mar 17, 2017, 8:04 PM
- I got a Venom internalized HW 97 Centennial-goes thunk every time.Awesome.nt - Hakalaka on Mar 17, 2017, 9:52 PM
- I have a V-Mach V-Glide in my HW97K - Jeff Cloud on Mar 18, 2017, 12:35 AM
- Just my opinion - K on Mar 18, 2017, 6:51 AM
- VMach in an R9 - C. Jones on Mar 18, 2017, 10:22 AM
- A kit is not really a tune - Joe Dup on Mar 18, 2017, 10:59 AM
- Heavier piston for full power kits - Longbow on Mar 18, 2017, 7:00 PM