Weihrauch rear sight filler plugs

March 18 2017 at 8:57 PM

Jason W Garvin  (Login jason_garvin)
YF12

Gents,

Just a quick share, I have seen this pop up more than once, and wanted to show what I have used in the past. If you don't have access to the rear sight cover plates, which I haven't seen any for sale in a while now. Some have melted black crayons or whatever they can stick in the open holes after removing the rear sight assembly. I have used these automotive fasteners with excellent results. Simply find the head size diameter that suits you best, $.25 each typically at Ace Hardware, snip them to length with a pair of side cutters, and shove them in. This one below, the pin hole is slightly showing, but the threaded holes are covered. And once these are in, they are not coming out without some work. The flutes on the shafts snap into the threads, and it takes some work to get these back out.

Thanks for looking,

Jason Garvin

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.