Return to Index  

Called Hawke

March 19 2017 at 10:39 AM
Physicalscienceguy   (Login Physicalscienceguy)
YF12

Response to Hawke suggest that you only use 30mm tube scopes on springers.

I spoke with a Hawke representative. All Hawke scopes are stress tested to ensure quality. There is not a special test for each product line. Even though Vantage scopes are not specifically "Airgun Rated" they are Hawke scopes and thus covered by their fantastic warranty.

The representative said the Vantage line are good quality reliable scopes, go ahead and use it on the Airgun. That was 5 years ago and I have not had any problems with scopes failing.

The problems that I have had are on new scopes. I had one brand new scope that I sent back because the AO would not adjust. I had another brand new scope that failed to hold zero. Both scopes were sent to Hawke and replaced.

Great company...great quality product.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.