Why does Crosman use brass barrel on 39x?March 19 2017 at 4:34 PM
|m0sfet (Login m0sfet)|
Is it because it's easier to rifle the barrel thus cheaper? I would imagine brass is more expensive than steel. Also brass rifling probably doesn't last as long as steel rifling either. What's their reason for going with brass barrel?
- Brass - Tom on Mar 19, 2017, 5:23 PM
- Old benjamins and sheridans often have excelent accuracy and - Scot Laughlin on Mar 19, 2017, 6:07 PM
- a good reason from yesteryear - robny on Mar 19, 2017, 6:08 PM
- Not sure, but I believe it is bronze and - Johnny366 on Mar 20, 2017, 1:43 AM
- Corrosion resistance and ease of working - Michael,Edelman on Mar 30, 2017, 12:28 PM