I am UPSET! UPS says I have 'abandoned my package'March 19 2017 at 7:26 PM
|William Wiseman (Login wcwiseman)|
Anybody got any ideas about this: I ordered from Krale's in the Netherlands - package tracking shows it got over here quick and was scanned into Louisville, 100 miles from me.
I got email from UPS this early afternoon saying I have abandoned the package and it will be surrendered to customs. I don't know what the hell is going on. I phoned UPS twice and got two different ladies, neither of whom seemed to care about my shipment and suggested I contact the seller about it. I was expecting delivery tomorrow and have no idea what's going on. Anyone have an experience like this? I emailed Krale's but have not heard anything from them.
Louisville, KY, United States 03/19/2017 12:46 P.M. The package was abandoned by the customer and will be surrendered to customs.
03/19/2017 11:50 A.M. Warehouse Scan
03/19/2017 11:17 A.M. Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 03/18/2017 5:33 A.M. Arrival Scan
Koeln, Germany 03/18/2017 1:02 A.M. Departure Scan
Koeln, Germany 03/17/2017 9:43 P.M. The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.
03/17/2017 5:30 A.M. Departure Scan
Apeldoorn, Netherlands 03/16/2017 10:00 P.M. Departure Scan
03/16/2017 9:50 P.M. Origin Scan
03/16/2017 4:23 P.M. Pickup Scan
Netherlands 03/16/2017 6:09 A.M. (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS
- I have not with my orders, - Jason W Garvin on Mar 19, 2017, 8:51 PM
- call ups tell them you want to pick the package up! - morris wms on Mar 19, 2017, 10:25 PM
- status since last post - William Wiseman on Mar 21, 2017, 8:58 PM
- imports - robny on Mar 22, 2017, 9:38 AM
- I can't believe this! - William Wiseman on Mar 24, 2017, 12:33 AM
- Possibly a CITES issue? - Alex in the Winter Wonderland that is NY on Mar 24, 2017, 9:59 AM