7 years old, 47 yards and a 27 year old rifle...

March 19 2017 at 11:52 PM
bReTt  (Login CBPeter)
YC

This is Nate. He is my 7 year old son. He is second youngest out of 8 (5 boy, 3 girls). He is all boy and loves to shoot. We headed out to try and light some matches with the newest addition to the airgun stable (FWB300S). We failed! ha ha ha. I need to try some strike anywhere matches.

Anyway, after shooting the match heads off 20 feet, I adjusted the scope and took a few shots at the steel set up out at 47 yards. It was hitting close and I asked if he wanted to take some shots. Of course he says YES! So we ran out there and slapped a target sticker on the metal and went back and he got behind the wheel of the rifle and gave it a whirl. Here are his 5 shots.... Pretty good I would say, way to go Nate!

photo 20170319_185221_zpsdstgmfkz.jpg

photo 20170319_185310_zpsie9gk2cf.jpg
Brett

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.