Return to Index  

All Shippers have Problems and Part Time Workers

March 20 2017 at 6:12 PM
Athanasios Dimulas  (Login yasou)
YF

Response to call ups tell them you want to pick the package up!

That's UPS,FedEX and USPS.Workers just care about their jobs.I have had Shippers call me at work and tell me its closed and nobody is there while Im at the Front Door waiting for Delivery .After many phone calls shipper said Driver never had the Box in his Truck and the Box (Air Rifle) never moved for the last 4 days.Yes they lie to cover themselves .This is my main concern about buying outside of the USA .I trust the Dealers but not the Shippers.If you get a New Gun with cracked stock ,that's another Problem !My Wife had to run almost a block after The Big Truck since they informed us they cant find our house after 4 tries and they were right in front of our House.There is no easy solution to this Shipping problem !

Respond to this message   
Responses

• UPS - Mark on Mar 20, 2017, 7:56 PM
  •  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.