Return to Index  

Shipping tips

April 14 2017 at 6:20 PM

Joe Wayne Rhea  (Login JoeWayneRhea)
YF12

Response to Shipping cost and used gun sales

Michael I ship a lot of guns and can give you a couple tips . Use boxes that are around 36 inch length. That will keep it from additional fees for being oversized .I use the USPS and almost all guns ship for under 35$ . If standard is same price as express( it often is)I use priority mail...Otherwise I use standard ground shipping .When guns are broken down there is almost no chance of breaking a stock . And I foam pack till its snug in the box . UPSprices can be VERY high , USPS prices are much more reasonable and insurance costs are also. I know there are guys who swear the USPS damages things . But I've never found it to be the case . I often just buy 100$ of extra insurance just so the carrier can see the insured tag. You can also write Fragile on the box without paying additional fees.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.