Return to Index  

$$$ shipping

April 15 2017 at 9:55 AM
hairsmith  (Login hairsmith)
YF12

Response to Shipping cost and used gun sales

One way I have found to beat the high cost is when I have a few guns that I want to turn into $$ or trade for other guns, is to find a Airgun Show.
In a couple of weeks I am headed up to the Malvern Arkansas Air gun show.
Last year I bought one table $50, set out ten guns. I did not bring a single one of them home with me. Sold or traded all ten.
Think I brought five new to me guns home.
No shipping and got to meet some great people and they had much more of an idea of what they were getting and so did I on the trades.
In fact on all the Trades and most sales we went out and shot each others guns before the agreement was made.
No it does not work for all the guns I want to sell or buy, but man its a lot of fun.
That show is five hours each way for me, and since its a two day show there is motel expenses. But all in all I think its a great deal, and a bunch of fun.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.