Krytox on pellets or in the bore?April 16 2017 at 9:57 AM
|Quinton Lewis (Login Domer_Pyle)|
Not Krytech. Seems like it would do a good job of keeping cleanings to minimum frequency and effort but it's unaffected by solvents so there would be no turning back if pulled on a patch. Anyone tried it?
- Krytox would be VERY expensive for lubing pellet. It is easily - Don Armstrong on Apr 16, 2017, 8:37 PM
- In addition to being expensive - Mark on Apr 17, 2017, 12:06 AM
- Definitely too pricey to be testing all willy nilly - Quinton Lewis on Apr 17, 2017, 2:50 AM
- I've been intending to test this out myself, however my stash of CPLs......... - nced on Apr 17, 2017, 9:01 AM
- Here's the scoop on solvent resistance - Quinton Lewis on Apr 18, 2017, 1:11 AM