Final 3...maybeApril 16 2017 at 12:40 PM
|Bryan Hall (Login texasair)|
Ok so my PCP purchase is down to 3 choices. There are others I would rather have but I must consider the limitation of hand pumping. Bought a cheap PCP and I can pump from 120 bar to 200 pretty easily with tube resovoir. So 200 bar pressure is the benchmark for consideration..
Evanix Rainstorm II .22
Daystate Regal XL .22
Cricket carbine .22
Would like 25+ shots on a fill.
I'm aware these are all very different animals but would like to hear hands on experience with each. I'm 90% hunt and pesting. Robust construction and low maintenance is important. I kind of like the Brocock Compatto also. I'm not too interested in requiring a tune or the necessity to add a long ldc. Of course accuracy is king. For what I do a regulator doesn't seem a requirement.
Other 200bar options are welcome.
|This message has been edited by texasair on Apr 16, 2017 12:42 PM|
- Have had them all at one time or another, and my 1st choice is... - Andy H. on Apr 16, 2017, 1:21 PM
- Buy the Cricket Carbine that just went up for sale on the classifieds - TracyP on Apr 16, 2017, 2:42 PM
- Go with Cricket....if nothing else better resale/demand IMO. - CheckUrSix on Apr 16, 2017, 3:38 PM
- The Cricket is a proven platform.. - Charlie Frear, Georgia Airguns on Apr 16, 2017, 10:07 PM
- Bryan, email me. - John on Apr 16, 2017, 10:18 PM
- Bryon, What part of Country do - Mike on Apr 17, 2017, 7:35 AM
- I'm in - Bryan Hall on Apr 17, 2017, 9:17 AM
- You mentioned brocock - Birdo on Apr 17, 2017, 9:26 PM