Return to Index  

Final 3...maybe

April 16 2017 at 12:40 PM
Bryan Hall  (Login texasair)
YF

Ok so my PCP purchase is down to 3 choices. There are others I would rather have but I must consider the limitation of hand pumping. Bought a cheap PCP and I can pump from 120 bar to 200 pretty easily with tube resovoir. So 200 bar pressure is the benchmark for consideration..

Evanix Rainstorm II .22
Daystate Regal XL .22
Cricket carbine .22

Would like 25+ shots on a fill.

I'm aware these are all very different animals but would like to hear hands on experience with each. I'm 90% hunt and pesting. Robust construction and low maintenance is important. I kind of like the Brocock Compatto also. I'm not too interested in requiring a tune or the necessity to add a long ldc. Of course accuracy is king. For what I do a regulator doesn't seem a requirement.

Other 200bar options are welcome.

Thanks.

BMH

This message has been edited by texasair on Apr 16, 2017 12:42 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.