Yes, it's cool

April 17 2017 at 11:32 AM

daveshoot  (Login daveshoot)
AR&P

Response to Anybody use a Competition Electronics ProChrono with the Bluetooth Adapter?

Sometimes it is fussy about pairing, but once it starts working, it's great. I posted screen captures from it here a while ago. The graphical analysis was very good and the female voice that announces the shot velocities is great if you have shielded the unit from ballistic damage.

Here was the post with some of the screens: http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/thread/1458097064/ProChrono+Digital+Link+Bluetooth+app+success

Unfortuantely I left the whole rig out in the rain, and now I have issues. It still reads individual shots but the bluetooth is dysfunctional, etc. Competition has a very fair repair policy (no way would I claim this as warranty), and I am going to box it up and send it in for service. I talked to a tech there, and they have a very reasonable cap on the max cost of service, well below the cost of a replacement unit. That made me feel even better about this choice of chronographs.

This message has been edited by daveshoot on Apr 17, 2017 11:33 AM

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.