I cannot name anything like it

April 18 2017 at 10:31 PM

Robny  (Login robnewyork)
YF

Response to Does make a 12gr. "gold standard"

I also think these older match guns are some of the best looking designs ever. When you look at the older fwbs , diana 75s , even the crosman skanaker, I liked the looks of them all. Not sure how many 12 gram match guns were ever designed, atleast not rifles. Im betting the match gun builders also did numerous tests with energy levels , and all seemed to settle in around the same numbers for peak accuracy given a certain diistance.. On all the forums , people love long range flat trajectory , but at 10 meters, its a whole different ball game.furthermore, I think the 12 gram co2 has far more potential than most have explored. Like you pointed out , 300fpe in one straight string..

This message has been edited by robnewyork on Apr 18, 2017 11:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.