Re: Fraud would be closer to what UPS did to me a few weeks back.

April 20 2017 at 7:40 PM
Bob,Fl  (Login aimtru)
YF12

Response to Fraud would be closer to what UPS did to me a few weeks back.

Hold on there Steve before you give FEDEX the award for truthfulness, 3 Weeks ago FedEx could not locate my parcel that I shipped to a well known tuner in Idaho. They said that it was delivered on Saturday as scheduled but in truth it was delivered that following Tuesday. Every FedEx Rep that I spoke with had a different story or explanation, however some may call it lying.

Ironically, today my Leupold scope that I won in a bid on EBay ended up in Woodstock, GA. The seller lives in Florida like I do and our cities are 142 miles apart. WOW !! Unbelievable!! This package was shipped USPS. At this point I don't know if the weak link is the seller or USPS.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.