Got my Beeman Super 12 MK2 / Theoben Rapid (Mk2?)

April 20 2017 at 8:16 PM

db  (Login Diamondback)
YC

I got the rig, & it seems to be a blend of MK1 & MK2 features.

For example, the action has the scalloped top corners of the MK2, but the straight cut mag slot & small cocking wear plate (held in with a single screw) of the Mk1.

I still need to determine if it has a reg, or if that's just a bottle connector between action & bottle.

Seems to have the Anschutz trigger, with a single pin thru the action / receiver & 1 allen screw holding it in, along with the safety on the upper right side of the action / stock.

Trigger is very nice, even after recently spoiling my trigger finger with a couple thousand pellets using a brace of Daystate mouse-click electronic triggers.

After picking it up for a little more than the price of some tuned Mrods I've seen sell recently, I'm happy, even if it turns out it's not regged.

20cal H&N 13.58gr pellets at an avg of 963 fps is 29 ft lbs...& Loud, so I haven't been able to shoot it much, yet.

Many thanks to all who have posted & contacted me to educate me on Rapids & their variants...(especially you, Scott) happy.gif

http://s209.photobucket.com/user/SoTxShooter/library/Beeman%20Super%2012%20Mk2%20Theoben%20Rapid%2020%20cal?sort=3&page=1

Long ago I posted I liked the look of John Darlings little Rapid 7, & here we are, a while later, & I now have a relative of the little Rapid 7.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/message/1325686676

This message has been edited by Diamondback on Apr 20, 2017 8:35 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.