Very good Sam. I have to look up a PT Cricket as I'mMay 15 2017 at 8:17 AM
|James Dingle (Login JamesDingle777)|
Response to 100 yard group with a PT Cricket
not familiar with the PT model. If it's a Bull pup I'm amazed at what they are doing. I'm not a Bull Pup Air Gun Guy. I want a full length 23.8 LW barrel or longer for best use of available pressure.
I have a regulated Rainstorm that may do well with the 34 grain .22 JSB's if I rebuilt and upped the plenum volume.
Where you holding dead on and they bucked those 3-10mph winds or were you waiting for lulls, or holding off for drift?
|This message has been edited by JamesDingle777 on May 15, 2017 8:48 AM|
- PT Cricket - DerrickW on May 15, 2017, 8:37 AM
- PT - Cricket - Sam on May 15, 2017, 9:24 AM
- Sumo - DerrickW on May 15, 2017, 10:25 AM
- A little clarification... - Charlie Frear, Georgia Airguns on May 15, 2017, 4:20 PM
- Error - DerrickW on May 15, 2017, 4:30 PM