Return to Index  

Well,I finally did it..

May 15 2017 at 11:00 AM
MikefromMidland  (Select Login MScottLeeman)
YF12

After decades of shooting springers,I decided to go to the "Dark Side". I recently took delivery of a .25 Gen 2 Marauder in synthetic. Originally,I had my eye on a .22 Puncher Breaker but due to availability,I chose the Marauder (Which I Also have been eyeballing for quite some time..esp. after reading so many positive reviews.) I have to say that I was pleasantly suprised by the level of quality as well as appearance! The level of aftermarket support as well as being assembled in the States also swayed my decision. I put a UTG 4-16x50 on it and am impressed with the power as well as accuracy,getting 3/8 to 1/4" 5 shot groups at 30y. The sound level is quite nice...until impact!LOL! I have limited time w/it so far,but any tips as far as settings go are welcome! I have the trigger dialed just about right and find it to be VERY good. So far,so good.I'm Very happy with the whole she-bang thus far!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.