Return to Index  

Glad to be back and some questions

May 15 2017 at 10:21 PM
Josh3rd  (Login josh3rd)
YF12

After being severely injured from a hit and run driver and a 6 month hiatus, I'm proud to be back and a part of this forum. On top of all this, I became a proud owner of not just 1 amazing Airgun but two. The Air Arms Pro Sport in 177cal and a RWS 54 Air King in 22cal. Any and all opinions, suggestions and recommendations from ammo, holds, accessories or what have you...please tell me.

When taking off an air arms Pro Sport stock is there a certain type of way to remove the trigger guard since one screw is bigger than the other? Meaning do I take out the screw in front of the trigger first or last when taking the gun out the stock. and what about when I'm replacing the gun back into the stock.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.