Glad you are back, Josh. I remember hearing about your accident. Your sister

May 16 2017 at 6:22 AM

db  (Login Diamondback)
YC

Response to Glad to be back and some questions

posted about it:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/message/1467915249

An Air Arms Pro Sport?! Only one of, if not THE best looking springer out there, IMHO. Truly a "real rifle" looking airgun with that hidden lever. I love the chamfers on each side of the forend. I saw a youtube vid where they were shooting one out at 100 yards & doing well with it. It's one of the airguns I've always wanted. Someday...

An AirKing Model 54?! Only one of, if not THE best looking springer out there, IMHO....LOL! Seriously, I was a Diana 52 shooter early on, so the 54 has always captivated me. Accuracy enhancing recoil reduction like a FWB300S, power of a Diana 48 / 52...what's not to like? Many shooter are impressed with that designs shooting characteristics. I've heard them described as a springer with pcp like characteristics.

Again, glad to see you are back. You're proof you can't keep a good airgunner down!
db

This message has been edited by Diamondback on May 16, 2017 6:22 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.