Return to Index  

Crosman pistols

May 17 2017 at 10:08 PM
(Login melloairman)
YF12

Response to Crosman pistols

You have some good looking pistols . I have been looking at a lot of pistols . And with the failures I have had as of late decided I would have to step up some . But the issues I have had made me think about a few things . CO2 and HPA have fewer parts to fail . Some of these imported pistols have no available repair parts . And some of their dealers do not return calls before the purchase so IMO the chances of them being there after the purchase is slim . And I see that many require work right out of the box before they can be used . Yes I had two P17 fail but I had no problem with getting a full refund . I had a 2240 fail but Crosman answered the phone and said send it to use and we will repair it . Yes I could have bought a valve and o ring kit and dealt with it .But let them deal with it why I shoot something else . And yes the parts and service people are all over this planet . I have over 15 BB rifles and close to half of them are after market built [ note I did not say custom ] . And were are their builders today if I need something . Well I did not want to spend this type of money because I hope to move soon and begin to shoot the BB again . But I guess I just jumped into the pistol thing with both feet . But I am going to try and stay with production pistols . And ones that have a good supply of factory and after market parts available . And at this point in time I think Crosman has a line of pistols that meet my needs and are in my price range as well as meet my accuracy requirements . Marvin

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.