Return to Index  

Huzzah! (almost..)

May 18 2017 at 2:29 PM
Alex in Upstate NY  (Login awilde)
YF12

Response to Gen two AirMax pistol came today...

Just got my .22 delivered by UPS, unboxed it and about to get it cleaned up and greased and all that good jazz. A little toasty outside, but will certainly make the effort to hopefully get some shots. This will by my first PCP gun and first time using a HPA hand pump too.

* After getting the gun and my Hill MK4 pump unboxed I came to find out that the included gun fill probe needs a quick connect type adapter so that's a little bit of a disappointment after having mailed mrod to make sure the 1/8" BSPP female thread hose end would work with it. Should be able to get a few shots off at the current pressure it came with, but now it's back to waiting for deliveries unless I can machine something out this weekend.

This message has been edited by awilde on May 18, 2017 2:59 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.