i added a FAS 6004 to the collection of SSP pistol today

May 18 2017 at 7:14 PM
michael wolfram  (Login marflow)
YF

and after I got the 450 or so r-10 pellets that were sent with the pistol back in the tin I put an inch of foam in the case and fixed that first
of course this was a used gun but in like new condition
I did find the rear sight front pin out of location being completely out of the rights side of the sight and was a easy fix but why I'm not sure
and something I will fix by coating the pin with something
the sight had some paint on them and that came off with some alcohol and a toothbrush

now the interesting part of the gun was, I would have sold it also, the trigger was so out of adjustment

so with a 1.5mm ball end allen wrench and a little twisting the trigger is excellent now

the ambidextrous grips are nice in the hand but I'm going to look into a pair of large right hand match grips, for no other reason then why not

BME makes a very nice scope mount for a 604 so that would work but I'm on the fence about spending 83.00 + shipping

so the bottom line at this point, if you like shooting nice low powered target pistols and you can find a FAS 6004 at a good off retail price this would be a fine pistol to own

another thing would be that a young boy and or girl would love the pistol
light, easy to cock and it does have great sights

so I have HW-IZH-Gamo-FAS SSP pistols and all have a place in a pistol shooters collection

take care all
mike

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.