Return to Index  

Going to try to help...

May 18 2017 at 9:27 PM

Rob in NC  (Login rob3dr)

Response to Need some help on which to go

So first of all to use the 90gr CO2 tanks in your condor, you will need two adapters. You will need a CO2 adapter for your Condor (usually around $60 used on the Classifieds) and you will need an AirSource adapter. I found this at Pyramyd, but it's no longer available... surely someone has one.

That should have you running at CO2 velocities in your Condor while you wait for a tank or just to use up your CO2.

Now... if you are wanting to regulate your condor for HPA later on, I would suggest that you Google Altaros regulators. He makes a regulator that will fit the AirForce tank. It will add a little length, but will regulate and you can get the number of shots you desire. I have two of his regulators on AF guns and they work great.

If you have any other questions you can hit me on email robertsrc/at/charter/dot/net
All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.

Good judgment comes from experience; experience usually comes from bad judgment.

 Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.