I love it when a Feinwerbau is revived...

May 19 2017 at 12:48 AM
Patrick  (Login pat601)
YF12

Response to Rebuilding two FWB 124D's

to shoot another day....my $80 yard sale FWB 124 seemed trashed till a JM spring and seals arrived...this "junker" out shot every HW in my stable(R1s, R7s, R 8)...I believe that was IMO, because the 124 is in no way hold sensitive...I just hold it like any powde gun I own...from a solid rest, I too experienced dime size groups at 40 and 50 yds too often to just be lucky fluke groups...
There are currently 8 various FWBs residing at this address...down from a high of 12....
I have yet to own a FWB gun that had to go for lack of accuracy....any that left here left because I simply have too many and no other reason.

Respond to this message   

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.