Dollar Tree sells 4x2032 for $1. I never looked close at guts, but I'll bet there are

May 26 2017 at 3:55 PM

John in FL.  (Login gratewhitehuntr)
AR&P

Response to Re: Meanwhile back at the Ranchco John-O.... Dead Dot? NO! NO you're not allowed to die!

a couple different ways to adjust brightness.
This unit uses a PWM to adjust brightnes and EEPROM to save brightness settings (there is your memory) The switch is a momentary, normally open.
Even when the switch came loose and couldn't be shut off it ran for a whole week on the original 2+ year old battery!
I took this as an omen that many squirrels must die....

Another dot with the turret/batt holder/switch/brightness 1-11 switch WILL be dead by morning.... brightness must be controlled by something which dissipates current.
I'll definitely stay away from that switch configuration from now on, unless they advertise uber runtime.

I don't know about brands, just bought this from a pawn shop on a whim.
Too many guns, not enough optics!

This message has been edited by gratewhitehuntr on May 26, 2017 6:00 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.