Need Help...........

May 28 2017 at 9:28 PM
Don  (Login Nvreloader)
YF12

Guys

I need some help here,

I keep seeing posts, (I have been reading every post that interest me on my planned adventurers etc,
for the last 60 days +), and have lots more to go I see,
about 9 oz, 88-90 gram weight bottles, 13 ci bottles, 7 ci/oz 9 ci/oz bottles etc, etc, etc,
and I am getting more and very confused about what is being talked about etc, etc.

The more I read, going over the posts that I think that may have a value to to ME,
the more confused I get, etc.

Can some one explain these terms, mentioned above,
so a NON educated NEW air gunner, can understand what is being talked about????

Please, use simple plain English, I am over 70+ yrs old, if you get my drift.......

I plan on getting a QB 79 air rifle, 22 cal first? to start off with, so to speak, getting my feet wet,
as I have 50+ Co2 filled tanks and know where there is more, very cheap etc.

I may get a 17 cal QB 79 also, I just don't don't know yet, which will be the BEST for me,
to thin these blasted starlings/HS out, most of the shots will be inside 50 yds.

I went out today to start my new 2010 diesel up, lifted the hood to check the oil etc,
and those blasted pests had 2 nest built in the engine compartment, (&%$#*^%)(, damn birds.
I have declared WAR, this will be a NO FLY zone for them, ASAP.

And when my pending buy is completed, for a 22 cal Airforce Bounty Hunter air rifle, 22 cal is completed, (pending seller is off on a 30+ vacation),
I really want to jump into AR shooting and building to my spec's etc.

It would be greatly appreciated by me.

Thank you,
Don

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.